The Lowe Super Sport 230 is a mid-sized cruiser pontoon boat that offers some of the best performance and total comfort for you and your whole crew. Whether you grab your family, your fishing buddies, or make some new friends, expect bountiful thrills in swimming, watersports, or leisurely hours spent stretched out in the sun. The SS 230 is big on fun, big on space, and big on value—discover the top-notch Lowe pontoon boat that delivers it all!
Outboard HP Range
25 - 250 HP
|Overall Length||23'7"||7.19 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,805 lb/ 2,100 lb with XL / 2,835 lb with High Performance XL P||818.73 kg/ 952.54 kg with XL / 1,285.93 kg with High Performance XL P|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,435 lb/ 2,744 lb with XL/ 2,451 lb with HP XL P||1,104.50 kg/ 1,244.66 kg with XL/ 1,111.75 kg with HP XL P|
|Max Person Capacity||14|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1,773 lb/ 1,981 lb with XL/ 1,637 HP XL||804.22 kg/ 898.57 kg with XL/ 1,220.71 kw XL|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp XL/ 250 hp HP XL||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw XL/ 186.42 kw HP XL|
|Fuel Capacity||24gal / 28gal XL/ 50gal HP XL||90.85 l / 105.99 l XL/ 189.27 l HP XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||22' 3"||6.78 m|
|Deck Length||21' 8"||6.60 m|
|Percentage of Load (boat only)||40|
|Percentage of Load (package)||40|
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Chrome accented steering wheel
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Sun deck pad
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Round pedestal table
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
Accessory Wiring /Trolling Motor Plug
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches & circuit breakers
- 12V dash receptacle
- 1 horn
Decks & Floor
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- 24" Cross member centers
- All stainless steel hardware
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.