The SS 250 RFL beckons your and your crew to take advantage of its plush seating, premium amenities and strong, reliable Mercury® power—all carefully designed and selected with you in mind. A convenient rear-facing lounge makes the SS 250 RFL perfect for watching the action behind the boat. Count on Lowe Boats’ unparalleled dedication to value and quality, and trust in our customer-focused process that guarantees your need for performance and comfort always comes first.
Optional Limited Edition 45th Anniversary Package
> 45th Anniversary Etch In Windscreen
> 45th Anniversary Exterior Decal With Special Number Placard
> 45th Anniversary Logo On Deluxe Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
> Chrome Package
> Helm Seat With Logo In Back Of Chair
Outboard HP Range
25 HP - 300 HP
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS JULY 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
SS250 RFL Specifications
|Overall Length||25'7"||7.80 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,940 lb/ 2,300 lb with XL/ 2,707 lb HP XL||879.97 kg/ 1,043.26 kg with XL/ 1,227.87 kg HP XL|
|Fuel Capacity||28 gal/ 28 gal XL/ 50 gal HP XL||105.99 l/ 105.99 l XL/ 189.27 l HP XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp with XL/ 300 hp HP XL||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw with XL/ 223.71 kw HP XL|
|Max Person Capacity||15|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||2,043 lb/ 2,166 lb with XL/ 1,839 lb HP XL||926.69 kg/ 982.48 kg with XL/ 834.16 kg HP XL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,705 lb/ 2,929 lb with XL/ 2,653 lb HP XL||1,226.97 kg/ 1,328.57 kg with XL/ 1,203.38 kg HP XL|
|Maximum Horsepower||300 HP||223.71 kw|
|Minimum Horsepower||25 HP||18.64 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||24' 3"||7.39 m|
SS250 RFL Features
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Round Pedestal table w/drink holders
- Barrel helm seat w/swivel & slider
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Sun deck pad
- 2 bow lounges
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- Switch panel w/rocker switches & circuit breakers
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- 24" Cross member centers
- All stainless steel hardware
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.