The Lowe Super Sport 250 XD provides all the comfort, amenities and performance you need to make every day on your pontoon boat memorable. An extended deck provides great water access for your crew, and thanks to Lowe Boats’ proven construction and design expertise, you get lasting durability and maximized space, so up to 15 people can set sail for all-day fun. With 26 Customer Satisfaction Index Awards to our name, it’s no wonder a Lowe Super Sport pontoon boat is one of the best values on the water.
Outboard HP Range
25 - 300 HP
SS250 XD Specifications
|Overall Length||25'7"||7.80 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,940 lb/ 2,300 lb with XL/ 2707 lb HP XL||879.97 kg/ 1,043.26 kg with XL/ 1,227.87 kg HP XL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,705 lb/ 2,929 lb with XL/ 2,653 lb HP XL||1,226.97 kg/ 1,328.57 kg with XL/ 1,203.38 kg HP XL|
|Max Person Capacity||15|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||2,043 lb/ 2,166 lb with XL/ 1,839 lb HP XL||926.69 kg/ 982.48 kg with XL/ 834.16 kg HP XL|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp with XL/ 300 hp HP XL||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw with XL/ 223.71 kw HP XL|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal/ 28 gal XL/ 50 gal HP XL||90.85 l/ 105.99 l XL/ 189.27 l HP XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||24'3"||7.39 m|
|Deck Length||23'8"||7.21 m|
|Percentage of Load (boat only)||40|
|Percentage of Load (package)||40|
SS250 XD Features
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Sun deck pad
- Port bow chaise lounge
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Round pedestal table
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
Accessory Wiring /Trolling Motor Plug
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches & circuit breakers
- 12V dash receptacle
- 1 horn
Decks & Floor
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- Extended Rear Deck Platform
- 24" Cross member centers
- All stainless steel hardware
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.