Consider it your own private island: The Lowe Super Sport 250 pontoon features plush seating, quality fit & finish, premium amenities and capacity for 15! And with strong, efficient Mercury® power, this floating sanctuary turns into a high-performance thrill machine. With 26 Customer Satisfaction Index Awards to our name, Lowe Boats’ dedication to quality and value is unparalleled. Discover for yourself why the SS 250 is widely considered one of the best pontoon boats on the water. Make your getaway!
Optional Limited Edition 45th Anniversary Package
> 45th Anniversary Etch In Windscreen
> 45th Anniversary Exterior Decal With Special Number Placard
> 45th Anniversary Logo On Deluxe Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
> Chrome Package
> Helm Seat With Logo In Back Of Chair
> 45th Anniversary Etched Logo In Table
- See Lowe Pontoon Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Mercury 200hp Optimax Pro Xs Performance Report
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Outboard HP Range
25 HP - 300 HP
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS December 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
|Overall Length||25'7"||7.80 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,940 lb/ 2,300 lb with XL/ 2,707 lb HP XL||879.97 kg/ 1,043.26 kg with XL/ 1,227.87 kg HP XL|
|Deck Length||23' 8"||7.21 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24gal / 28gal XL/ 50gal HP XL||90.85 l / 105.99 l XL/ 189.27 l HP XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp with XL/ 300 hp HP XL||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw with XL/ 223.71 kw HP XL|
|Max Person Capacity||15||15.00/ 15.00 with XL/9.69 kw XL|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||2,043 lb/ 2,166 lb with XL/ 1,839 lb HP XL||926.69 kg/ 982.48 kg with XL/ 834.16 kg HP XL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,705 lb/ 2,929 lb with XL/ 2,653 lb HP XL||1,226.97 kg/ 1,328.57 kg with XL/ 1,203.38 kg HP XL|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||24' 3"||7.39 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||300 HP||223.71 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25 HP||18.64 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Round Pedestal table w/drink holders
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Sun deck pad
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches & circuit breakers
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- 24" Cross member centers
- All stainless steel hardware
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.