SS270 Walk Thru
Launch a thousand memories from the Super Sport 270 Walk-Thru! This spacious pontoon features a huge extended front deck, giving you ample room to jump, dive and play. Enjoy loads of comfortable seating, convenient storage, and premium amenities including a 9-foot Bimini top and Fusion® Marine stereo. The SS270 comes standard with the Lowe High-Performance XL package, meaning you get an incredibly smooth, stable ride and extra performance capacity. Choose from a range of cutting-edge Mercury® engines to power every adventure. The Super Sport 270 is a world of fun!
Optional Limited Edition 45th Anniversary Package
> 45th Anniversary Etch In Windscreen
> 45th Anniversary Exterior Decal With Special Number Placard
> 45th Anniversary Logo On Deluxe Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
> Chrome Package
> Helm Seat & Passenger Seat With Logo In Back Of Chair
> 45th Anniversary Etched Logo In Table
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Outboard HP Range
25 HP - 300 HP
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS December 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
SS270 Walk Thru Specifications
|Overall Length||27'11"||8.51 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||3281 lb HP XL||1,488.24 kg HP XL|
|Deck Length||27'||8.23 m|
|Fuel Capacity||50 gal||189.27 l|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||300 HP||223.71 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||15|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||2063 lb||935.76 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||2877 lb||1,304.98 kg|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||26'3"||7.39 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||300 HP||223.71 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25 HP||18.64 kw|
SS270 Walk Thru Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console wtih tach, volt, speed fuel & trim gauges
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top with boot & quick disconnects
- Round Pedestal table
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Dual chaise rear facing lounge
- Port chaise lounge
- Custom reclining port passenger seat with swivel & slider
- Helm seat with swivel & slider
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Raton)
- Jensen MS230 stereo with AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display LED backlit buttons & (2) 50 watt speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windshield with quick disconnects
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches & circuit breakers
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- XL HI Perf Chassis-16"Crossmembers
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood deck
- Stainless steel hardware
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.