Ultra 202 Fish & Cruise
For fantastic versatility and value, look no further than the Ultra Fish & Cruise 202. This family-friendly pontoon is designed for an array of on-water activities, with ample onboard space and an array of great standard and optional features. Pack your day with fishing, playing, entertaining and enjoying nature; there’s no easier or more accessible way than with the Ultra Fish & Cruise 202.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Outboard HP Range
60 - 115
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS JULY 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Ultra 202 Fish & Cruise Specifications
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1792 lbs||812.84 kg|
|Deck Length||19'8"||5.99 m|
|Fuel Capacity||Portable 6 gal.||Portable 22.71 l|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp||85.76 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||11|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1491 lbs||676.31 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||2214 lbs||1,004.25 kg|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20'3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||115||85.76 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
Ultra 202 Fish & Cruise Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Gel Coated Console
- Black plastic steering wheel
- Raised footwell
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Half Bow Gate
- Cup holders (2) - black fold down - located in stern
- Folding fishing seat for passenger chair
- Folding fishing seat for helm chair
- Aft bench seat with storage underneath
- Folding fishing seats in bow (2)
- 18 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (15 gallon)
- Plug & play instruments: speed, tach and trim
- Battery box (for engine battery; mounted on aft deck)
- Storage Compartment (stbd side of the bow) with two cupholders
- Bow battery storage w/12V trolling motor harness (port side of bow)
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- Switch panel w/rocker switches & circuit breakers
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- 24" cross member centers
- 1 1/4" Mill finished raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.