Get the job done with a Lowe Utility-V. Important features include a natural aluminum exterior with a tan painted interior, riveted hull seams, a heavy-duty extruded center keel with two formed in bottom keels, formed in spray rails, beefy traverse and longitudinal ribs, an aluminum-clad transom with three heavy-duty formed transom knees, extruded gunnels, extruded bow stem, stern corner castings with handles and bow casting with handle, oar locks and 3 full bench seats.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
|Overall Length||12'1"||3.68 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||104 lb||47.17 kg|
|Bow Height||27"||0.69 m|
|Hull Gauge||.050"||1.27 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||10 hp||7.46 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||3|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||400lb||181.44 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||585lb||265.35 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||10 hp||7.46 kw|
|Transom Height||15"||38.10 cm|
- Oar Lock Mounts (2)
- 3 bench seats
- Extruded receiver gunnels
- Extruded spray rails
- Double riveted hull seams
- Full length center keel
- Four heavy duty keels
- Cast bow plate w/lifting handle
- Transom drain plug
- Transom corner castings w/handles
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.