The Lowe Utility-V 1468 delivers ultimate utility and top-notch value, featuring riveted construction backed by the renowned Lowe Lifetime Limited Warranty. You can count on the 1468 to provide more usable space, better stability running and fishing, and a smooth, drier ride. Important features include a white painted exterior with a champagne painted interior, all-welded hull seams, a heavy-duty extruded center keel with 2 formed in bottom keels, stern corner castings with handles and bow casting with handle, 2 full bench seats and a split stern seat.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
5 - 25
|Overall Length||14'3"||4.34 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||240 lbs||108.86 kg|
|Chine Width||57"||144.78 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.061"||1.55 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||25 hp||18.64 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Weight Capacity||821lbs US (15") /905 lbs US (20")||372 kg US (38.10 cm) /411 kg Canada (50.80 cm)|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||5||3.73 kw|
|Transom Height||15"/20"||38.10 cm/50.80 cm|
- Full width self draining splashwell
- Bow bench foot rest
- Bow bench seat
- Bulkhead center seat
- Durable ribbed vinyl seat covering
- Parallel seats at stern
- Cast rear corners with handles (2)
- Cast bow plate for lifting handle
- Stern storage compartment
- Non-skid anti-glare interior paint finish
- Oar Lock Mounts (2)
- Twin plating at the chine
- Full length center keel
- Double riveted hull seams
- Marine grade aluminum
- Semi-V hull with square chine
- Heavy-duty tubular seat to gunnel braces
- Transom drain plug
- Aluminum clad transom
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews