Hold tight to that towrope—the Lowe Xtreme 230 packs major performance and style in a family-friendly pontoon. Spacious and comfortable, it’s built with proven Lowe construction expertise and plenty of fun-minded features for your action-packed pontooning lifestyle. Enjoy custom reclining helm and passenger seats, a heavy-duty bimini top, and crank up the Bluetooth®-compatible Jensen® stereo—on the Xtreme 230, your day on the water is gonna rock.
Outboard HP Range
60 - 250 HP
Xtreme 230 Specifications
|Overall Length||23'7"||7.19 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||2,680 lb/ 3,005 lb XL & HP XL||1,215.63 kg/ 1,363.04 kg XL & HP XL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,050 lb / 2,478 lb with XL pkg/ 2,451 lb with XL High||929.86 kg / 1,124.00 kg with XL pkg/ 1,111.75 kg with XL High|
|Max Person Capacity||12|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1,388 lb/ 1,715 lb with XL/ 1,637 lb hp with XL High||629.59 kg/ 777.91 kg with XL/ 742.53 kg hp with XL High|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/200 hp with XL pkg/ 250 hp with XL High||111.85 kw/149.14 kw with XL pkg/ 186.42 kw with XL High|
|Fuel Capacity||24gal / 28gal XL/ 50gal HP XL||90.85 l / 105.99 l XL/ 189.27 l HP XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||22'3"||6.78 m|
|Deck Length||22'8"||6.91 m|
|Percentage of Load (boat only)||40|
|Percentage of Load (package)||40|
Xtreme 230 Features
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- chrome accented Gussi steering wheel
- Tilt steering
- Open face glove box
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (4) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Rotomolded seat bases
- Custom Reclining Helm Seat w/Swivel & Slider
- Dual chaise rear facing lounge
- Custom reclining port passenger seat w/swivel & slider
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- 28 oz. Marine Carpet
- Hide Away Bow & Stern Mooring Cleats
- Custom plexiglass table w/drink holders
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- USCG navigation lights
- LED docking lights
- Tip lit toggle switches
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 1 horn
Decks & Floor
- 16" Cross Member Centers
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 29" Tall fencing w/smooth .040" thick panels
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.