Hold tight to that towrope—the Lowe Xtreme 230 packs major performance and style in a family-friendly pontoon. Spacious and comfortable, it’s built with proven Lowe construction expertise and plenty of fun-minded features for your action-packed pontooning lifestyle. Enjoy custom reclining helm and passenger seats, a heavy-duty bimini top, and crank up the Bluetooth®-compatible Jensen® stereo—on the Xtreme 230, your day on the water is gonna rock.
Outboard HP Range
60 - 250
Xtreme 230 Specifications
|Overall Length||23'7"||7.19 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||2,680 lb/ 3,005 lb XL & HP XL||1,215.63 kg/ 1,363.04 kg XL & HP XL|
|Deck Length||22'8"||6.91 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24gal / 28gal XL/ 50gal HP XL||90.85 l / 105.99 l XL/ 189.27 l HP XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/200 hp with XL pkg/ 250 hp with XL High||111.85 kw/149.14 kw with XL pkg/ 186.42 kw with XL High|
|Max Person Capacity||12|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1,388 lb/ 1,715 lb with XL/ 1,637 lb hp with XL High||629.59 kg/ 777.91 kg with XL/ 742.53 kg hp with XL High|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,050 lb / 2,478 lb with XL pkg/ 2,451 lb with XL High||929.86 kg / 1,124.00 kg with XL pkg/ 1,111.75 kg with XL High|
|Maximum Horsepower||250||186.42 kw|
|Minimum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||22'3"||6.78 m|
Xtreme 230 Features
- 28 oz. Marine Carpet
- Hide Away Bow & Stern Mooring Cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Tilt steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- chrome accented Gussi steering wheel
- Open face glove box
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Custom plexiglass table w/drink holders
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Dual chaise rear facing lounge
- Custom reclining port passenger seat w/swivel & slider
- Custom Reclining Helm Seat w/Swivel & Slider
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (4) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Rotomolded seat bases
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- LED docking lights
- Tip lit toggle switches
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- 29" Tall fencing w/smooth .040" thick panels
- 16" Cross Member Centers
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.