Get ready for major thrills: The Lowe Xtreme 250 delivers terrific performance and loads of comfort, all for a great value. This spacious and well-equipped pontoon is made for all-day activity, with an array of premium features to keep you and your crew happy, and backed by the Lowe Lifetime Limited Warranty. Stylish graphics, reliable Mercury® outboard power, and beautiful details on the Xtreme 250 push fun to the max.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Outboard HP Range
60 - 300
Xtreme 250 Specifications
|Overall Length||25'7"||7.80 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||2,815 lb/ 3,140 lb XL/ 3,140 lb HP XL||1,276.86 kg/ 1,424.28 kg XL/ 1,424.28 kg HP XL|
|Deck Length||24'6"||7.47 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24gal / 28gal XL/ 50gal HP XL||90.85 l / 105.99 l XL/ 189.27 l HP XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/200 hp with XL pkg./ 300 hp with High XL||111.85 kw/149.14 kw with XL pkg./ 223.71 kw with High XL|
|Max Person Capacity||14|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1,658 lb /1,917 lb with XL/ 1,839 lb with High XL||752.06 kg /869.54 kg with XL/ 834.16 kg with High XL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,320 lb / 2,680 lb with XL/ 2,653 lb with High XL||1,052.33 kg / 1,215.63 kg with XL/ 1,203.38 kg with High XL|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||24'3"||7.39 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||300||223.71 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
Xtreme 250 Features
- Hide Away Bow & Stern Mooring Cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Tilt steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- chrome accented Gussi steering wheel
- Open face glove box
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Custom plexiglass table w/drink holders
- Dual chaise rear facing lounge
- Custom reclining port passenger seat w/swivel & slider
- Custom Reclining Helm Seat w/Swivel & Slider
- Port & starboard bow chaise lounge
- 28 oz. Marine Carpet
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (4) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Rotomolded seat bases
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- LED docking lights
- Tip lit toggle switches
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- 29" Tall fencing w/smooth .040" thick panels
- 16" Cross Member Centers
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.