FM 1625 WT
Whatever your style of fishing, whether it be fishing inland lakes for bass or chasing walleyes down large bodies of water, the Lowe FM 1625 WT is your perfect choice. Designed to give anglers the confidence to take on big water with added stability, the FM 1625 WT brings home big fish without ever having to second guess performance. It features a in-floor, lockable center rod locker that holds up to (6) 8’ rods, a larger 23 gallon bow livewell, two premium pedestal seats with 6 seat base positions, convenient walk-thru windshield layout, and large bow and stern fishing decks with convenient storage compartments. Reliable and capable for the long haul, this Fishing Machine lives up to its name. Hardcore anglers choose Lowe, and the new FM 1625 WT comes fully-equipped with the features serious fishermen expect.
Note: Model year 2021 seat style differs from photography; optional deluxe decal displayed in some photos.
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury® 20 ELPT FourStroke||$14,645|
|Mercury® 60 ELPT FourStroke||$17,145|
|Mercury® 60 ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$17,345|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Price is in U.S. dollars and applies in the U.S. and Canada only. Dealer sets actual price. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep & tax additional. See participating dealer for details.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
20 - 90 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||16'5"||5.00 m|
|Package Length||238"||604.52 cm|
|Package Width||91"||231.14 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,250 lbs||566.99 kg|
|Bottom Width||70.5"||179.07 cm|
|Bow Height||38"||0.97 m|
|Cockpit Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||12 gal Portable||45.42 l Portable|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6|
|Max Person Weight||854 lb||387.37 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,482 lb||672.22 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||20||14.91 kw|
|Side Depth||38"||.97 m|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
FM 1625 WT Features
- Mooring cleats - black nylon (4)
- Dual grey consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & chrome accented steering wheel
- Control panel w/ five rocker switches and cell phone holder
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 fold-down fishing seats (driver & passenger)
- Vinyl floor cockpit
- 16 oz. Marine grade carpet (bow & aft decks)
- Bow aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- 12 Gallon portable fuel tank
- Tach & speed gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Locking center in-floor rod locker (6) 8' rods
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Locking glove box with storage
- Bow storage compartment (2)
- Stern battery storage
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- Extruded gunnels
- Full-length heavy-duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
FM 1625 WT Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews