FM 1800 WT
The recently refreshed FM 1800 WT provides a tournament level performance fish package in a perfect size aluminum boat. Like it’s big brother, the flagship FM 1900 WT, the FM 1800 WT provides anglers a commanding walk-thru layout featuring both bold styling and incredible fishability. Ringing in at 17’ 10” with a 95” beam, it is designed to be a tournament-class performer in a medium format boat with ample storage and our legendary Lowe ride. The FM 1800 WT features a durable aluminum deep-V hull and a smart walk-thru windshield for easy access to the bow and stern fishing decks, each with an aerated livewell. Take up to 10 total rods and store them in lockable center and port side rod lockers. Convenient built-in storage compartments including an in-deck storage space keep your gear safe and stowed. Available with an array of quality fishing options including your choice of optional Lowrance® fish finders, MotorGuide® or Minn Kota® trolling motors, and Mercury® power, the FM 1800 WT can be geared up for your style of fishing. Don’t settle for less when you can have it all. The Lowe FM 1800 WT.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
90 - 150 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||17' 10"||5.44 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1718 lbs||779.27 kg|
|Bottom Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Bow Height||41"||1.04 m|
|Cockpit Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||26 gal||98.42 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6||6|
|Max Person Weight||960 lbs||435.45 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1622 lbs||735.73 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Side Depth||41"||1 m|
|Transom Height||25"||63.50 cm|
FM 1800 WT Features
- Flip-up stainless steel mooring cleats (4)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 anti-feedback steering
- Dual black consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & chrome accented wheel
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 Fold-down seats (helm w/ slider)
- 16 oz. Marine carpet (Shadow Gray)
- Bow aerated livewell (14 gallon)
- 26 Gallon diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Aft aerated livewell (21 gallon)
- Locking port rod locker
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (5 - 6'6" tubes, 5 - 7' tubes)
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Locking glove box with storage
- Bow, stern & starboard storage
- Bulk head storage ‐ Open
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- Under deck storage
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Pressure treated plywood floor w/ lifetime limited warranty
- Stretch‐form extruded gunnel
- Full-length heavy-duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
FM 1800 WT Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews