Roughneck 1860 Big River
Lowe guarantees its lightweight, durable and wood-free construction, an aspect that’s on full display in the Roughneck 1860 Big River. This versatile fishing boat gets you right where you need to be, thanks to reliable, efficient Mercury® power. And with its spacious design and numerous options to increase storage capability, the 1860 Big River is built to withstand anything you throw at it.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
20 HP - 90 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||18'3"||5.56 m|
|Package Width||80"||203.20 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||716 lb||324.77 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||Tiller 50 HP/Side Console 90 HP||Tiller 37.28 kw/Side Console 67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6||6|
|Max Person Weight||846 lb||383.74 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1474 lb||668.59 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||20 HP||14.91 kw|
|Side Depth||24.5"||62.23 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1860 Big River Features
- Aft bench seat
- 54" Bow deck w/storage cubby
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Aluminum floor liner
- Integrated trim tabs
- Formed-in keels
- Flat bottom
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy-duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews