Roughneck 1860 CC
Whether your passion is in the perfect cast or the perfectly camouflaged duck blind, the Lowe Roughneck 1860 CC is the center console jon boat to meet your needs. Equipped with the right amenities for fishing, hunting or work on the water, the Roughneck 1860 CC combines a tough and durable build with the power of a workhorse. Maximum strength and durability are ensured with top-shelf all-welded, all-aluminum construction. Take to the water and make the day yours, with the Roughneck 1860 CC.
Outboard HP Range
25 - 90 HP
|Overall Length||18'||5.49 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||970 lb||439.98 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||7||7|
|Max Person Weight||950 lb||430.91 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,578 lb||715.77 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1860 CC Features
- Mooring cleats (4)
- Center console w/recessed switches, windscreen & grab handle
- Console forward fixed passenger seat w/seat & back pads (Shadow Grass®)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (19 gallon)
- Built-in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Fuel gauge
- Port rod holder (accommodates 3 rods)
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Stern deck pedestal seat base
- Bow deck storage compartments (2) w/ door seal and snap latches
- Under passenger seat storage
- Trolling motor harness (6 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation lights
- Roughliner Spray In Floor Liner
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Accessory receiver gunnel
- Integrated trim tabs
- Extruded center keel w/formed-in keels
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- Modified V
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy-duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews