Roughneck 1860 Tunnel Jet
If your angling passion takes you to the narrowest, rockiest shallows, you need the Lowe Roughneck 1860 Tunnel Jet. This durable, thoughtfully designed jon boat offers a weight-forward center console to keep the draft as shallow as possible, and a high-performance jet tunnel engine configuration that protects your engine from damage. Coupled with the high 27” transom, you can slide through the shallow backwater with ease and get straight to where the fish are biting, every time.
Outboard HP Range
40 - 80
Roughneck 1860 Tunnel Jet Specifications
|Overall Length||18'||5.49 m|
|Package Length||254"||645.16 cm|
|Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||970 lb||439.98 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||80 hp||59.66 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||7|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||950 lbs||430.91 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,578 lbs||715.77 kg|
|Maximum Horsepower||80||59.66 kw|
|Minimum Horsepower||40||29.83 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||27"||68.58 cm|
Roughneck 1860 Tunnel Jet Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Control panel w/switches
- Center console w/recessed switches, windscreen & grab handle
- Jet tunnel configuration
- Folding driver's seat (shadow grass)
- Console forward fixed passenger seat w/seat & back pads (Shadow Grass)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Fuel gauge
- Port Side Rod Holders (3)
- Rear deck pedestal base
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Under driver & passenger seat storage
- 5 Year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Bolted on tongue
- Galvanized axles
- Radial tires
- Single parabolic spring
- Textured flat black paint
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump & aerator pump (800 gpm)
- Navigation lights
- Aluminum floor liner
- Heavy-duty accessory receiver gunnel
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Heavy duty extruded center keel
- Formed in keels
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy duty transom knee brace
- Transom drain plug
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.