Roughneck 1860 Waterfowl
Introducing the all-new Roughneck 1860 Waterfowl, an innovative new fishing boat designed by Lowe with duck hunters in mind. The 1860 Waterfowl features a BUST’EM Blind, the most functional hard-shell boat blind available today. Count on seamless integration of blind and boat for superior camouflage, and count on impeccable, all-aluminum Lowe construction for year after year of lasting durability. An intuitive side console helm makes for easy operation, while a mighty 60-horsepower capacity allows you to choose the Mercury FourStroke engine that best suits your needs. And for your faithful canine companion, the 1860 Waterfowl features an integrated dog ladder for easy re-boarding following duck retrieval. The ducks in your sights don’t stand a chance!
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 60
Roughneck 1860 Waterfowl Specifications
|Overall Length||18'||5.49 m|
|Package Length||248"||629.92 cm|
|Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||939 lb||425.92 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||60 hp||44.74 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Person Capacity||600 lb||272.16 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,059 lb||480.35 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1860 Waterfowl Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Genuine Bust’Em Boat Blind
- Cut'Em™ Hydra-Lift Shooting Flap - Hands-free instant shooting action with quick release overhead panels that hydraulically pop-up with just a touch
- Panel edges are cut in a ‘saw-tooth’ pattern to further disguise lines and edges
- Pop-up panels features adjustable height and magnetic triggers
- Wide open spaces for added mobility and unobstructed shoots
- Easy on/off removable hardshell design allows for multi-purpose uses
- Multiple entry points
- Hinged front access door
- Integrated dog door and ladder
- Galvanized wire mesh holds any type of natural grasses or camo material for adaptive camouflaging
- QuietHIDE™ ABS plastic shell
- Durable, all-welded light steel and aluminum tubular frame
- Designed to be trailered at highway speeds
- Forward Aerated Livewell
- Portable Fuel Tank (6.6 gallon)
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Bow deck storage compartments (2) w/ door seal and compression locks
- Navigation lights
- Aluminum floor liner
- Side Panels
- Accessory receiver gunnel
- Sponson pods
- Extruded center keel w/formed in keels
- Sponson pods
- Solid extruded center keel
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Modified V
- Duck Blind includes Integrated dog ladder
- Duck Blind (Easy access aluminum shell w/ multiple entry points)
- Side console (console w/steering cable & Mercury pre-rig) - Factory Installed
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- Transom drain plug
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Aluminum w/ Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews