Built for maximum utility for the toughest jobs, the Roughneck 1860 was also designed with lasting durability in mind. This commercial-grade Lowe jon boat sets the standard for top-quality construction and comes equipped with all the elbow room you need for fishing, hunting or work success. Maximum performance is ensured with a VorTrac™ V at the transom and variable deadrise to the bow to provide the ultimate smooth, dry ride. Pursue your passions at the helm of this incredibly capable, reliable jon.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Outboard HP Range
20 - 60
Roughneck 1860 Specifications
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||601 lb||272.61 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||60 hp||44.74 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||846 lb||383.74 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,600 lb||725.75 kg|
|Overall Length||18'||5.49 m|
|Package Length||248"||629.92 cm|
|Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||20||14.91 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1860 Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Bow deck pedestal base
- Stern deck w/pedestal base
- 5 Year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Bolted on tongue
- Galvanized axles
- Radial tires
- Single parabolic spring
- Textured flat black paint
- Heavy duty receiver gunnel
- Extruded center keel w/formed in keels
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.