Economical, durable and reliable, the Lowe 1852MT Aura is a no-nonsense workhorse that always gets the job done. There’s a reason anglers and hunters have been choosing Lowe Jon boats for generations: Award-winning customer satisfaction and top-quality construction mean you can always count on a Lowe.
- Electric Torqeedo Travel 1003 Long Shaft Performance Report
- Mercury 25hp ELPT Tiller Performance Report
- Mercury 25hp ELPT Performance Report
- Mercury 40hp ELPT Tiller Performance Report
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
L1852MT AURA Specifications
|Overall Length||17'9"||5.41 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||416 lb||188.69 kg|
|Bottom Width||52"||132.08 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.072"||1.83 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||65 HP||48.47 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6|
|Max Person Capacity||815 lb||369.68 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1375 lb||623.69 kg|
|Side Depth||21"||53.34 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
L1852MT AURA Features
- Aft Bench seat
- Bow Fishing Seat Ready (Pedestal base not included)
- 2 transom handles
- Large bow center storage
- Oarlock Mounts and Stringer Eyes
- Stainless steel bow eye
- Bow casting platform
- Cockpit floor
- Formed in keels
- Flat bottom, modified V-bow
- Formed in spray rails
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Transom drain plug
- Formed transom corner caps
- Rear Side Pods
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews