It Takes a Boat This Good to Make a Legacy
Paying homage to a brand synonymous with bass fishing and the great outdoors takes more than a retired hull design or dated production techniques to earn its place in the Lowe Boats lineup. Introducing the all-new 50th Anniversary Lowe Legacy. It’s a tribute to your memories of that shiny new Lowe bass boat that made aluminum boats famous… a modern homage to a classic that brought reliability and affordability to everyday folks.
Made to honor Lowe’s place in history with heritage branding and a super tough all-welded hull, the new Lowe Legacy is an all-welded, all-aluminum heavy-duty head turner. And, the new Legacy has increased hull strength and durability that your grandfather could have only dreamed of. The Legacy isn’t a bare bones economy build either. No sir. The new Lowe Legacy is designed and built to take you another 50 years forward and compete against the best on the water today.
Lowe Legacy 50th Anniversary Boat
BASE MODEL PRICING
A MONTHBase Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
LOWE LEGACY INCLUDES:
- Livewell , 30 gal. aerated w/bait bucket (bow)
- Lowrance Hook2 4X
- MotorGuide® X3 45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Lockable Port Rod Locker
- Two fold down pedestal fishing seats
- Two driver/passenger fold down seats
- Tachometer Gauge, Speedometer Gauge, Trim gauge Fuel guage
- Console, starboard, switch panel, 12V power outlet, cell phone holder
- Galvanized bunk trailer w/swing tongue, & LED lights, 2200 lb. capacity
- Adjustable Mooring Cleats (in gunnel track)
- High strength H-34 5052 aluminum alloy
- Formed transom corner caps
- Extruded running keel & 8 rounded formed in strakes provide
- Pre formed hardened ribs
- Heavy duty hardened gunnel with receiver track
|Overall Length||18'||243.84 cm|
|Bottom Width||60"||243.84 cm|
|HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11kw|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gallon||71.92 liters|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
A Humble Legacy
- Carl & Dianna Lowe founded Lowe Boats way back in 1971 with a belief in themselves and sheer tenacity. They were historic members of the movement that made aluminum boats a great American product. It’s here in the heartland of America, deep in the Ozarks, where the bass run deep and the summers are long and hot. It’s where the Lowes assembled craftsmen and day workers to build a legacy using aluminum, hand tools, and their raw skills. It’s a brand that spans generations, bringing us together to cast, to catch, and to take for granted what others may never experience. It’s what hundreds of Lowe employees work towards every day – the beauty of a well-crafted boat, the glory of manufacturing, and the legacy it creates.
Tradition in Fishing
- Lowe disrupted the world of bass fishing in 1975 when we introduced the Stinger series of dedicated bass boats. Original Stingers are seen around the country at boat launches to this day, proving that Lowe is built to last a lifetime. The Stinger series bass and multi-species boats have earned a reputation for incredible stability while fishing in all types of waters ranging from rivers to lakes to bays to flowages. Casting or trolling, Lowe has mastered the placement of important fishing features like livewells and baitwells, in addition to the widest decks, Lowe uses quality brand accessories to help you locate and catch your trophy fish.
Tried and True All-Welded Hull
- From the Canadian tundra to South America for over 50 years, adventurous anglers and hunters have been pushing their trusted all-welded Lowe hulls in environments aluminum boats have never been before. With a hull design engineered from our durable hunting and fishing line, these hulls are designed for the most rugged applications. The proven Legacy hull gets on plane quick, and it's built to last a lifetime.
Proven All-Welded Hull
Large, Stable Fishing Deck
Excellent Tracking & Control
Matt Black Console with Gauges
Comfortable Premium Seating
Fold-Down Seats w/ Step
Lockable Rod locker with Tubes
30 Gal Aerated Livewell
Battery & Fuel Compartment
Aft Center Storage Locker
Rod Locker for (5) 8’ long rods
Adjustable Interior Cleats
Retro Legacy Graphic Package
Engineered for Mercury Power
Interested in more information? Be the first to get the 50th Anniversary Lowe Legacy. Please fill out the form below and we will sign you up.