Great performance and major capability combine in the Lowe 20 Catfish, a big-water prowler built to satisfy your passion for big fishing action. This all-welded, all-aluminum boat is durable and trustworthy, built by expert Lowe craftsmen to withstand year after year of intense use. A giant 60-gallon livewell holds everything you reel in, while the sleek hull design and premium fishing features guarantee you’ll be reeling in a lot. An intuitive side-console helm with easy-to-read gauges makes the captain’s job a breeze, while fold-down driver and passenger seats with storage let you and your fishing partner ride in comfort. The 20 Catfish bay boat exemplifies Lowe Boats’ commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction—step aboard and experience it for yourself!
- Professional-Grade Traxstech Fishing Options
- See Lowe Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
90 - 150
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
20 Catfish Specifications
|Overall Length||20'||6.10 m|
|Package Length||276"||701.04 cm|
|Package Width||97"||246.38 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,390 lb||630.49 kg|
|Bottom Width||69.5"||176.53 cm|
|Cockpit Depth||21"||53.34 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||22 gal||83.28 l|
|Hull Gauge||.125"||3.18 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||8|
|Max Person Weight||1,150 lb||521.63 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,900 lb||861.82 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Side Depth||26"||66.04 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
20 Catfish Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Side console w/tinted windscreen & black soft grip wheel
- Wash down system
- Cup holders
- Fold down driver & passenger seats w/storage box
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- Bow aerated livewell (60 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Aft deck livewell (16 gallon)
- Livewell w/bait bucket
- Rod holders
- Locking port rod locker (8'6" rod length)
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Dual rear deck pedestal bases
- Front deck center storage compartment
- Aft deck storage
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Floor Drains
- Extruded gunnels w/rub rail insert
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Heavy duty extruded center keel
- Rounded, formed in keels (4)
- Injected foam construction
- Chine extrusions
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews