Proven value is what Lowe Boats is all about. Exhibit A: the durable, no-nonsense Lowe Skorpion. This rugged, all-aluminum mod-V fishing boat comes well equipped at a terrific price. Premium standard components and loads of fish-working space keep you on top of your game and within your budget, while quality Lowe construction means you can enjoy serious fishing action for years to come.
Outboard HP Range
20 hp - 50 hp HP
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS MARCH 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||610 lb||276.69 kg|
|Bottom Width||55"||139.70 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||50 hp||37.28 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||3|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||435 lb||197.31 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||936 lb||424.56 kg|
|Max. Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Maximum Horsepower||50 hp||37.28 kw|
|Minimum Horsepower||20 hp||14.91 kw|
|Overall Length||16'||4.88 m|
|Side Depth||20"||50.80 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Rotomolded console w/tinted windshield & soft grip wheel
- Switch panel w/rocker switches
- Cup holders
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor - Factory Installed
Fishfinder / Locator
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
Forward Aerated Livewell
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- Baitwell w/ minnow bucket
- 4 black & gray fold down seats (driver & passenger)
- Port rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods
- 2 pedestal seat bases
- Rod bungee holder
- Storage for portable fuel tank
- Center bow storage
- Under seat storage
- Stern storage box
- Stern battery storage
- Storage for portable fuel tank
- Textured flat black paint
- 5 Year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Radial tires
- Bolted on tongue
- Galvanized axles
- Single parabolic spring
Accessory Wiring /Trolling Motor Plug
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump & aerator pump (800 gpm)
- Bow & Stern Navigation Lights
- 12V receptacle/12V accessory wiring to bow
Bow & Stern Eyes
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
Decks & Floor
- Bow & stern fishing decks
- Extruded gunnels
- Rounded, formed in keels (6)
- Pro Trac™ mod-v hull
Welded or Riveted
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.