Fish, cruise, and make the most of every day on the water with the Lowe SF 212. This versatile, mid-sized pontoon is well equipped for every on-water passion. Premium features including a Bluetooth-compatible Jensen® MS30 stereo amp up the fun, while fishing amenities including two pedestal seats ensure plenty of angling action. And with proven Lowe construction, backed by a limited lifetime warranty, you can count on year after year of reliable quality.
Nationally Advertised Price
|Mercury 9.9 ELPT Pro Kicker 4S||$16,141|
|Mercury 25 ELPT EFI 4S||$17,335|
|Mercury 40 ELPT EFI 4S||$18,382|
|Mercury 40 ELPT Command Thrust||$18,761|
|Mercury 50 ELPT Command Thrust||$19,046|
|Mercury 60 ELPT EFI 4S||$19,290|
|Mercury 60 ELPT Command Thrust||$19,345|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
10 / 13 with TL People
Outboard HP Range
25 - 150
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,895 lb/2,094 lb with TL||859.56 kg/949.82 kg with TL|
|Deck Length||19'8"||5.99 m|
|Fuel Capacity||Fuel capacity 24 gal / 28 gal TL||Fuel capacity 90.85 l / 105.99 l TL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp/150 hp with TL||85.76 kw/111.85 kw with XL pkg.|
|Max Person Capacity||10 / 13 with TL||10 / 13 with TL|
|Max Person Weight||1,488 lb /1,787 lb with TL||674.94 kg /810.57 kg with TL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,111 lb/2,449 with TL||957.53 kg/2,449.00 with TL|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150||111.85 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20' 3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (9)
- Port bow couch
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- 2 pedestal fishing seats
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full length pontoon keel
- 25" diameter multi-chambered logs
- Full length crossmembers
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- 24" crossmember on center
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Pontoon logs, motor pod, other structural elements, e.g., decking, cross members, fence and gate rails, are covered for the life of the boat.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage applies and Limited Deck & Structural warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews