SF212 Walk Thru
The new SF212 WT combines all the amenities for a fun-filled day on the water with the features you need for fishing action, all in a spacious, convenient walk-thru layout. You’ll find plenty of comfortable seating, including dual walk-thru aft couches. For anglers, two pedestal fishing seats in the bow provide a prime perch; choose from several factory-installed MotorGuide® trolling motor and Lowrance® fishfinder options. A heavy-duty bimini top provides welcome shade, while the stylish helm console makes operating the pontoon a breeze. Quality Lowe construction details include 25”-diameter multi-chambered logs and pressure-treated wood floors with the Lowe Limited Lifetime Warranty, for added peace of mind.
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
- Professional-Grade Traxstech Fishing Options
- See Lowe Pontoon Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Mercury® 115HP ELPT FourStroke Performance Report
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
10 / 12 with TL People
Outboard HP Range
25 - 150
Save Up To $1,500
Ends March 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
SF212 Walk Thru Specifications
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,895 lb/2,094 lb with TL||859.56 kg/949.82 kg with TL|
|Deck Length||19'8"||5.99 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal / 28 gal TL||90.85 l / 105.99 l TL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp/150 hp with TL||85.76 kw/111.85 kw with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||10 / 12 with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||1,488 lb /1,787 lb with TL||674.94 kg /810.57 kg with TL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,111 lb/2,449 with TL||957.53 kg/2,449.00 with TL|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20' 3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||150||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
SF212 Walk Thru Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- USB/MP3 port
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggle switches
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (9)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Passenger seat w/folding armrests
- Dual aft walk thru couches
- (2) bow locking pedestal fishing seats
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet
- Bow Aerated Livewell (13 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full length pontoon keel
- Full length crossmembers
- 25" diameter multi-chambered logs
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- 24" crossmember on center
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews