SF212 Walk Thru
The new SF212 WT combines all the amenities for a fun-filled day on the water with the features you need for fishing action, all in a spacious, convenient walk-thru layout. You’ll find plenty of comfortable seating, including dual walk-thru aft couches. For anglers, two pedestal fishing seats in the bow provide a prime perch; choose from several factory-installed MotorGuide® trolling motor and Lowrance® fishfinder options. A heavy-duty Bimini top provides welcome shade, while the stylish helm console makes operating the pontoon a breeze. Quality Lowe construction details include 25”-diameter multi-chambered logs and pressure-treated wood floors with the Lowe Limited Lifetime Warranty, for added peace of mind.
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury® 9.9ELPT Command Thrust Pro Kicker FourStroke||$19,495|
|Mercury® 25ELPT FourStroke||$20,595|
|Mercury® 60 ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$22,745|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Price is in U.S. dollars and applies in the U.S. and Canada only. Dealer sets actual price. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep & tax additional. See participating dealer for details.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
9.9 - 150 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,929 lb/2,323 lb with TL||874.98 kg/1,053.69 kg with TL|
|Deck Length||19'8"||5.99 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal / 30 gal TL||90.85 l / 113.56 l TL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp/150 hp with TL||85.76 kw/111.85 kw with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||13||13|
|Max Person Weight||1,400 lb /1,797 lb with TL||635.03 kg /815.10 kg with TL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,023 lb/2,459 with TL||917.62 kg/2,459.00 with TL|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20' 3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||9.9||7.38 kw|
SF212 Walk Thru Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Black soft grip steering wheel
- Storable dinette table w/ premium wood grain finish and cupholders
- Heavy-duty 9' Bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (11)
- Passenger seat w/folding armrests
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Dual aft walk thru chaise lounges
- 2 Bow locking pedestal fishing seats
- Deluxe vinyl flooring (Gray or Tan)
- Bow aerated livewell (13 gallon)
- Built-in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Port and starboard Lowe® logo
- (4) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Jensen JMS3 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Vertical Rod Holder & Tackle Box-Factory Installed
- Vinyl-wrapped seat bases
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- 12V trolling motor wiring in bow
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full-length pontoon keel
- Full-length crossmembers
- 25" Diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Painted raised rails (silver) w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Covering any defect in material or workmanship which is not covered, limited, or excluded by any other provision of the Lowe Boats Express Limited Warranty, if reported within ten (10) years from the date of the first retail sale.
Covering defects in material or workmanship of the pontoon tubes, M-brackets, cross members, fence/gate rails, deck structure (plywood deck panels noted below), and motor mounts.
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship of the plywood deck panels during the period of ownership to the original Lowe Pontoon Boat retail owner.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of ten (10) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the ten (10) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews