Lowe brings you the SS170 - small pontoon, big thrills! But don’t let its size fool you. The SS170 is a unique pontoon boat that’s praiseworthy for its remarkable size, eye-catching SS styling and quality construction features found more commonly on larger pontoon models. Plus, with it’s larger-than-average 25” diameter logs with independent airtight chambers, you and your family can rely on the SS's stable, reliable pontoon platform with confidence. Full-length keels line each pontoon, giving you added protection when beaching the boat while providing unparalleled tracking while cruising. Pair this sporty and well-equipped pontoon with a reliable Mercury outboard ranging from 9.9 hp to 60 hp and you're ready for a day of smiles and fun!
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury®9.9 ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$16,895|
|Mercury® 25ELPT FourStroke||$17,995|
|Mercury® 40 ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$19,495|
|Mercury® 60 ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$20,095|
* Nationally Advertised Price is in U.S. dollars and applies in the U.S. and Canada only. Dealer sets actual price. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep & tax additional. See participating dealer for details.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
9.9 - 60 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||17'10"||5.44 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,571 lb||712.59 kg|
|Deck Length||17'||5.18 m|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||60 HP||44.74 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||8||8|
|Max Person Weight||1,178 lb||534.33 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,637 lb||742.53 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||60 HP||44.74 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||16' 3"||4.95 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||9.9||7.38 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Black soft grip steering wheel
- Storable dinette table w/ premium wood grain finish and cupholders
- Heavy-duty 9' Bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (10)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Deluxe vinyl flooring (Gray or Tan)
- 6.6 gallon portable fuel tank
- Tach, speed & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Port and starboard Lowe® logo
- (4) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Jensen JMS3 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Vinyl-wrapped seat bases
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full-length pontoon keel
- Full-length crossmembers
- 25" Diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Painted raised rails (silver) w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Covering any defect in material or workmanship which is not covered, limited, or excluded by any other provision of the Lowe Boats Express Limited Warranty, if reported within ten (10) years from the date of the first retail sale.
Covering defects in material or workmanship of the pontoon tubes, M-brackets, cross members, fence/gate rails, deck structure (plywood deck panels noted below), and motor mounts.
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship of the plywood deck panels during the period of ownership to the original Lowe Pontoon Boat retail owner.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of ten (10) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the ten (10) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews