SS230 Walk Thru
Grab your friends and family and prepare for a day of fun: The Lowe Super Sport 230 Walk-Thru is a mid-sized pontoon boat that delivers major comfort and capability. A full walk-thru layout gives you maximum maneuverability, while loads of storage space keeps all your gear out from underfoot. Trust in Lowe Boats’ award-winning customer satisfaction and superior construction standards to ensure quality, dependability and value, year after year.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
12 /14 with TL/12 with TLX People
Outboard HP Range
25 - 250
Save Up To $1,500
Ends July 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
SS230 Walk Thru Specifications
|Overall Length||23'7"||7.19 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,805 lb/ 2,100 lb with TL / 2,835 lb with TLX||818.73 kg/ 952.54 kg with TL / 1,285.93 kg with TLX|
|Deck Length||21'8"||6.60 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal / 28 gal TL/ 50gal HP TLX||90.85 l / 105.99 l TL/ 189.27 l HP TLX|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp TL/ 250 hp TLX||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw TL/ 186.42 kw TLX|
|Max Person Capacity||12 /14 with TL/12 with TLX||12 /14 with TL/12 with TLX|
|Max Person Capacity||1,727 lb/ 1,981 lb with TL/ 1,637 lb with TLX||783.35 kg/ 898.57 kg with TL/ 742.53 kg with TLX|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,386 lb/ 2,744 lb with TL/ 2,451 lb with TLX||1,082.27 kg/ 1,244.66 kg with TL/ 1,111.75 kg with TLX|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||22' 3"||6.78 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||250||186.42 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
SS230 Walk Thru Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- Chrome accented steering wheel
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (11)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Passenger seat w/folding armrests
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Dual aft walk thru chaise lounges
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full length pontoon keel
- Full length crossmembers
- 25" diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews