Strike fast while the action is hot, with the Stryker 17! Thanks to an unbeatable combination of reliable, efficient Mercury® power, premium fishing amenities and a well-built, all-aluminum Lowe mod-V hull, the Stryker 17 delivers fishability you can count on and value you can trust. Two gray-and-red fold-down seats and a center seat with step carry you and your fishing buddies to and from the action in comfort. Bow and stern 13-gallon aerated livewells take care of every catch. With engine options up to 60 horsepower and an easy-to-operate side-console layout with ample storage, the Stryker 17 offers excellent power and performance. Bring home a winner with the Lowe Stryker.
- See Lowe Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
- Mercury 60hp EFI Four Stroke Performance Report
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Prices are listed after manufacturer’s Instant Savings rebate. Rebate applied at time of purchase to final sale price. Dealer sets actual price and prices may vary as determined by the dealer. Rebate is available at participating dealer’s only. Some exclusions may apply.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 60
Save Up To $1,500
Ends July 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Stryker 17 Specifications
|Overall Length||17'||5.18 m|
|Package Length||236"||599.44 cm|
|Package Width||80"||203.20 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||650 lb||294.83 kg|
|Bottom Width||55"||139.70 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||11 gal||41.64 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||60 hp||44.74 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4||3|
|Max Person Capacity||600 lb||272.16 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,101 lb||499.40 kg|
|Max. Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Side Depth||20"||50.80 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Stryker 17 Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Console w/black soft grip
- 2 Gray/Red fold down seats (driver & passenger) and low-back center seat w/step
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- 2 Gray/Red fold down seats
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (13 gallon)
- Baitwell w/ minnow bucket
- Built in fuel tank (11 gallon)
- Switch panel w/rocker switches
- Tach, speed, fuel
- Stern aerated livewell (13 gallon)
- Baitwell w/ minnow bucket
- 4 Pedestal Seat bases (3 bow, 1 stern)
- Rod Bungee Holder
- Center bow storage
- 60/40 Split Under seat storage
- Stern battery storage
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Port rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods
- Tinted windscreen
- 12V accessory wiring to bow (8 gauge)
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Bow & Stern Navigation Lights
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow fishing deck
- Stern fishing deck
- Extruded gunnels
- Rounded, formed in keels (6)
- Pro Trac™ mod-v hull
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews