The Stryker SS was built with effortless performance and excellent fishability in mind. This compact but mighty package provides all the amenities for multi-species fishing action and power, plus the precise maneuverability that comes from a well-designed Stick Steer model. Enjoy lasting durability thanks to Lowe Boats’ expert all-welded construction, and take advantage of a boat that truly excels in the shallows. The Stryker SS features an extra-wide, all-aluminum mod-V hull that’s built to exacting Lowe standards and backed by a lifetime limited warranty and award-winning customer service. Discover the boat that offers a shallow draft and a stable ride, plus the premium components you need for fishing success.
- See Lowe Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
- Mercury 50hp EFI Four Stroke Performance Report
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Prices are listed after manufacturer’s Instant Savings rebate. Rebate applied at time of purchase to final sale price. Dealer sets actual price and prices may vary as determined by the dealer. Rebate is available at participating dealer’s only. Some exclusions may apply.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
20 - 50
Save Up To $1,500
Ends July 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Stryker SS Specifications
|Overall Length||16'||4.88 m|
|Package Length||234"||594.36 cm|
|Package Width||80"||203.20 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||535 lb||242.67 kg|
|Bottom Width||55"||139.70 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||50 hp||37.28 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||3|
|Max Person Capacity||435 lb||197.31 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||936 lb||424.56 kg|
|Max. Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||50||37.28 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||20||14.91 kw|
|Side Depth||20"||50.80 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Stryker SS Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Switch panel w/rocker switches
- Cup holders (2)
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- 2 Gray/Red fold down seats
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Center aerated livewell w/cushion (12 gallon)
- Rod bungee holder
- Stern battery storage
- Storage for portable fuel tank
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Bow & Stern Navigation Lights
- 12V dash receptacle/12V accessory wiring to bow
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Extruded gunnels
- Rounded, formed in keels (6)
- Pro Trac™ mod-v hull
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews