FM 160 T
There’s nothing quite like that moment when your hull first hits the water for a day of serious fishing. For a day full of great catches in a boat that delivers top value, count on the Lowe FM 160 T. Its rugged and durable aluminum deep-V hull slices through big chop, while its expertly designed layout serves up loads of space and easy operation. Enjoy the pro-grade features the Fishing Machine series is famous for, all in a top-of-the line tiller package. Quality Lowe construction and award-winning customer service combine to ensure this fish-ready package stands the test of time. Find your local Lowe Boats dealer today!
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
15 - 40
|Overall Length||16' 1"||4.90 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||661 lb||299.82 kg|
|Bottom Width||61"||154.94 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||40 hp||29.83 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||5|
|Max Person Weight||705 lb||319.78 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,123 lb||509.38 kg|
|Max. Package Width||89"||2.26 m|
|Maximum HP Capacity||40||29.83 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||15||11.19 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
FM 160 T Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Control panel w/switches
- 2 Fold down seats
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- Locking port rod locker
- 4 Pedestal Seat bases (3 cockpit, 1 front deck seat base)
- Front Deck
- Starboard storage
- Bulk Head Storage ‐ Open
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation lights w/bow courtesy light
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- Bow fishing deck
- Extruded gunnels
- Heavy duty extruded ribs (6)
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews