FM 165 Poly Camo
For serious outdoorsmen who demand reliable performance and incredible value, the FM 165 Poly Camo is the perfect boat. The well-equipped FM 165 Pro Poly Camo packs all the amenities of the professional-grade FM 165 Pro SC into a stealthy hunting and fishing machine. Handle big water in a dry and smooth ride with super-durable Gator-Skin™ floors. It’s a cinch to clean, and its ample storage holds all your fishing and hunting gear. Between the camo design, spacious decks and user-friendly helm, this boat is both sleek and functional. See why CSI Award–winning Lowe Boats is the right choice for serious outdoorsman who know what they want in a pro-grade, fish-ready, mid-sized camouflage package.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 90
|Overall Length||16' 5"||5.00 m|
|Package Length||238"||604.52 cm|
|Package Width||91"||231.14 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,200 lb||544.31 kg|
|Bottom Width||70.5"||179.07 cm|
|Bow Height||38"||0.97 m|
|Fuel Capacity||26 gal||98.42 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max Cockpit Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 hp||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6|
|Max Person Weight||854 lbs||387.37 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,456 lb||660.43 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||90||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
FM 165 Poly Camo Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Black console w/tinted windscreen & soft grip wheel
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 Fold down seats (Shadow Grass or Break-up)
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- Bow Aerated Livewell (20 gallon)
- 26 Gal Diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges
- Aft aerated livewell (19 gallon)
- 7' locking port rod locker
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (4 - 6'6" tubes, 2 - 7' tubes)
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Under deck storage
- Bow, stern & starboard storage
- Bulk Head Storage ‐ Open
- Console storage box
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (50"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 horn
- Navigation lights w/bow courtesy light
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow eye
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Roughliner flooring
- Extruded gunnels
- Full length heavy duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Transom power bar
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews