Spacious, comfortable and well equipped, the Lowe Stinger 195C is a multi-species fishing champ that exceeds all expectations. Designed with the movement of a fisherman in mind, this vessel was created for maximum angling space and huge capability. Two livewells, including a 23-gallon aerated livewell in the bow, make sure your catches stay fresh, while a Lowrance Hook 3x fishfinder provides the technology to help find them. A convenient side console helm layout with 3-across seating provides for easy navigation and comfort for you and your passengers. And thanks to the Lowe lifetime limited warranty and award-winning customer satisfaction, you can count on this mod-V fishing machine for many years to come.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
75 - 150
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||18'10"||5.74 m|
|Package Length||253"||642.62 cm|
|Package Width||89"||226.06 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1094 lb||496.23 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Person Weight||650 lb||294.83 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,279 lb||635.03 kg|
|Max. Package Width||90"||228.60 cm|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||75||55.93 kw|
|Side Depth||21"||53.34 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Stinger 195C Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- LED lit Console w/tinted windscreen & black soft grip wheel with provision for up to 7" in-dash depth finder
- Aluminum switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Cup holders (2)
- 2 fold down seats (driver & passenger) low-back center seat w/step
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- 2 Fold Down Fishing Seats w/ Pedestals
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- 1 Baitwell w/minnow bucket
- Bow aerated livewell (23 gallons)
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Passenger grab handle
- 1 Baitwell w/minnow bucket
- Stern aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- Locking Rod lockers (8' port/8' starboard)
- 4 pedestal seat bases
- Rod bungee holder (2)
- Stern tackle storage
- Center bow storage
- 60/40 Split Under seat storage
- Stern battery storage
- Stern storage box (2)
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- 12V accessory wiring to bow
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Bow & Stern Navigation Lights
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Bow deck non-skid mat step
- Extruded gunnels w/rub rail insert and receiver track
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Rounded, formed in keels (4)
- Chine extrusions
- Heavy duty extruded one piece keel
- Pro Trac™ mod-v hull
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Stinger 195C Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews