FM 1800 SC
Why compromise when you can get all the performance you demand in a full-feature, mid sized fishing boat. The FM 1800 SC reinvents what amenities, features, deck space and fishability you should expect in your next fishing boat. The FM 1800 SC features a driver’s side console with tournament level performance in a perfect size aluminum boat. At 17’ 10” long with a 95” beam, it is designed to be a tournament-class performer in a medium format design with ample storage and legendary Lowe ride. The FM 1800 SC features a durable aluminum deep-V hull, handsome side console with chrome bezel gauges, and wide-open deck for easy bow and stern access, each with an aerated livewell. Take up to 10 total rods and store them in lockable center and port side rod lockers. Convenient built-in storage compartments including an in-deck storage space keeps your gear safe and stowed. Available with an array of quality fishing options including your choice of optional Lowrance® fish finders, MotorGuide® or Minn Kota® trolling motors, Mercury® power and Traxstech® fishing system accessories, the FM 1800 WT can be geared up for your style of fishing. Hit the water this year in the FM 1800 SC – they’ll know that you came for the trophy!
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.Offer available to well qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
90 HP - 150 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||17' 10"||5.44 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1668 lbs||756.59 kg|
|Bottom Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Bow Height||41"||1.04 m|
|Cockpit Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||26 gal||98.42 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6||6|
|Max Person Weight||960 lbs||435.45 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1622 lbs||735.73 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Side Depth||40"||1 m|
|Transom Height||25"||63.50 cm|
FM 1800 SC Features
- Flip-up stainless steel mooring cleats (4)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 anti-feedback steering
- Black console w/tinted windscreen & chrome accented wheel
- Cup holders (3)
- 2 Fold-down seats (helm w/ slider)
- 16 oz. Marine carpet (Shadow Gray)
- Bow aerated livewell (14 gallon)
- 26 Gallon diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Aft aerated livewell (21 gallon)
- Locking port rod locker
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (5 - 6'6" tubes, 5 - 7' tubes)
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Bow, stern & starboard storage
- Bulk head storage ‐ Open
- Console storage box
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- Under deck storage
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Pressure treated plywood floor w/ lifetime limited warranty
- Stretch‐form extruded gunnel
- Full-length heavy-duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1)Transducer bracket-welded on
- Transom Power Bar
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
FM 1800 SC Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews