Roughneck 1760 Pathfinder
Introducing the Lowe 1760 Pathfinder, a spacious and reliable fishing machine that’s built to withstand year after year of heavy use. Count on all-aluminum Lowe construction for a smooth ride and lasting durability, and count on the convenient tunnel jet engine configuration to get you into the tightest fishing spots with ease. Bow and stern casting decks featuring pedestal seat bases provide ample room to cast and reel in the big catch, while a choice of two camouflage paint schemes allows you to tailor your Lowe for maximum stealth. Wherever your path takes you, the Lowe Roughneck Pathfinder is up to the task.
- Mercury® 60hp Command Thrust FourStroke Performance Report
- Mercury® 40hp ELPT FourStroke Performance Report
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.Offer available to well qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
40 - 90
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||17'||5.18 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||910 lbs||412.77 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 hp||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||5||5|
|Max Person Weight||700 lbs.||317.51 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1328 lbs.||602.37 kg|
|Max. Package Width||86.6"||219.96 cm|
|Maximum HP Capacity||90||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||40||29.83 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||27"||68.58 cm|
Roughneck 1760 Pathfinder Features
- Mooring cleats (4)
- Front center console w/ recessed switches, windscreen & grab handle
- Jet tunnel configuration
- Driver seat cushion in Shadow Grass® with storage box
- Bow aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- Built-in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Fuel gauge
- Port rod holders (accommodates 4 rods)
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Stern deck pedestal seat base
- Bow deck storage compartments (2) w/ door seal and compression locks
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation lights
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Aluminum floor liner
- Accessory receiver gunnel
- Integrated trim tabs
- Extruded center keel w/formed-in keels
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- Modified V
- Jet tunnel configuration
- (1)Transducer bracket-welded on
- 27" Transom
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy-duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews