Stinger 175 Poly Camo
Sneak up on your prey undetected in the versatile, capable Stinger 175 Poly Camo. Ideal for sportsmen whose passions include fishing, hunting and beyond, this boat comes fully equipped for great fishability and maneuverability. Premium features include a Lowrance Hook - 3x fishfinder, a MotorGuide X3 trolling motor, and 23-gallon bow and stern aerated livewells, each with its own minnow bucket. Built tough with an all-welded, all-aluminum V-hull and expert Lowe craftsmanship, the Stinger 175 Poly Camo rises to any challenge. Ride in comfort thanks to a full camo bench seat, and fish easily from each of 2 standard fold-down pedestal fishing seats with 4 seat bases. The Stinger series is made up of legendary multi-species bass boats, and the Poly Camo variation is even more versatile for those looking to add the perfect hunting boat to their arsenal.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.Offer available to well qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 75
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||17'7"||5.36 m|
|Package Length||242"||614.68 cm|
|Package Width||90"||228.60 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1055 lb||478.54 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||75 hp||55.93 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4||4|
|Max Person Weight||650 lb||294.83 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1178 lb||534.33 kg|
|Max. Package Width||90"||228.60 cm|
|Maximum HP Capacity||75||55.93 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Side Depth||21"||53.34 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Stinger 175 Poly Camo Features
- Mooring cleats (4)
- LED-lit console w/tinted windscreen & black soft grip wheel with provision for up to 7" in-dash depth finder
- Aluminum switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Cup holders (2)
- Full camo bench seat
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- 2 Camo fold-down pedestal fishing seats
- 1 Baitwell w/minnow bucket
- Bow aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- Built-in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges
- Passenger grab handle
- 1 Baitwell w/minnow bucket
- Stern aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- Locking 8' port rod locker
- 4 pedestal seat bases
- Rod bungee holder
- Stern tackle storage
- Center bow storage
- 60/40 Split under-seat storage
- Stern battery storage
- Stern storage box (2)
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- 12V accessory wiring to bow
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Bow & stern navigation lights
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Roughliner flooring
- Extruded gunnels w/rub rail insert and receiver track
- Integrated trim tabs
- Heavy-duty extruded one-piece keel
- Chine extrusions
- Rounded, formed-in keels (4)
- Chine extrusions
- Mod-v hull
- (1)Transducer bracket-welded on
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews