The recently updated Lowe Stinger 188 is designed to custom-fit the way you fish for bass, down to the last detail. From the look of the upgraded red backlit console panel to the feel of its super-wide 94” beam under your feet, this legend was born to help you fish better. This all-aluminum champion is designed with best-in-class features including over 77 sq. ft. of fish-fighting space to keep you right in the action. With capacity for up to 115 horsepower, the Stinger 188 gets you on the fish fast, and thanks to durable Lowe construction, it can handle greater stresses and bigger fishing action than the competition. Premium fishing features include lockable rod storage with 8 tubes, aerated livewell, comfortable fold-down fishing seats, a MotorGuide X3 45FW trolling motor and more. Top it all off with a stylish fiberglass console with metal flake finish, tons of in-deck storage, and eye-catching red-tint accents, and you’ve got a formidable bass-fishing weapon.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.Offer available to well qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
75 - 115
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||18'8"||5.69 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1219 lbs.||552.93 kg|
|Bottom Width||64"||162.56 cm|
|Cockpit Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||29 gallon||109.78 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp||85.76 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4||4|
|Max Person Weight||579 lbs.||262.63 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1202 lbs.||545.22 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||115||85.76 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||75||55.93 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||21"||53.34 cm|
Stinger 188 Features
- Mooring cleats - black nylon (6)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Console w/tinted windscreen & black soft grip wheel & provision for up to 7" in-dash depth finder and illuminating panel
- Black soft grip wheel w/ chrome accent
- Bow trim switch with tool holder
- Cup holders (2)
- Premium bucket seats
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- 2 Fold-down fishing seats w/ pedestals
- 16 oz. Marine carpet (Shadow Gray)
- Built-in fuel tank (30 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Passenger grab handle
- Stern aerated livewell w/ divider, timer & recirculating system w/pump out (30 gallon)
- Locking center rod locker with rod tubes (10) 8'
- 4 Pedestal seat bases (3 bow, 1 stern)
- Rod bungee holder (2)
- Tackle box bungee holders
- Tackle box bungee holders
- Aft deck storage boxes (port and stbd)
- Storage compartment coin box (between bucket seats)
- Stern battery storage
- Rear tackle storage (2)
- Bow deck storage compartments (2)
- Step box with storage compartment
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- MotorGuide® X3 45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- 12V accessory wiring to bow
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Bow & stern navigation lights
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Bow deck non-skid mat step
- Extruded gunnels w/rub rail insert
- Integrated trim tabs
- Heavy-duty extruded one-piece keel
- Chine extrusions
- Rounded, formed-in keels (4)
- Mod-v hull
- (1)Transducer bracket-welded on
- All-welded; All-aluminum
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Stinger 188 Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews