If you’re looking for the perfect vessel for nonstop activity and extreme reliability, the Lowe Fish & Ski 1700 is the boat for you. This vessel offers terrific value and unbeatable versatility, with sleek styling, loads of premium amenities, and everything you need for angling success. From the spacious fishing decks to the thrilling Mercury® power, the FS 1700 lets you fish and play all day. Enjoy all varieties of water sports in an FS 1700, and discover why Lowe Boats is recognized with Customer Satisfaction Index awards year after year. Get started on your next boating adventure: Contact your nearest Lowe dealer today.
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury® 60ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$20,995|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat, trailer and motor. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
60 - 115 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||16' 10"||5.13 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1622 lbs||735.73 kg|
|Bottom Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Bow Height||41"||1.04 m|
|Cockpit Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||26 gal||98.42 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 HP||85.76 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6||6|
|Max Person Weight||995 lbs||451.32 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1497 lbs||679.03 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||115 HP||85.76 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
|Transom Height||25"||63.50 cm|
FS 1700 Features
- Flip-up stainless steel mooring cleats (4)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Dual black consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & black soft grip wheel
- Cup holders (6)
- Rear deck jump seats w/under seat storage
- Bow seat back cushions and combing pads
- 3 Fold-down seats (driver's seat on locking pedestal w/slider, a passenger seat & fishing seat)
- 16 oz. Marine carpet (Shadow Gray)
- 26 Gallon diurnal fuel system
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Jensen JMS3 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Aft aerated livewell (24 gallon)
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (4 - 6'6" tubes)
- 5 pedestal seat bases (3 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Bow, stern, port & starboard storage
- Locking glove box with storage
- Bulk head storage ‐ Open
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- Under deck storage
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Pressure treated plywood floor w/ lifetime limited warranty
- Vinyl padded sidewalls
- Stretch‐form extruded gunnel
- Full-length heavy-duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
FS 1700 Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews