Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl
The Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl is the new leader in the duck-hunting game. This rugged, all-aluminum fishing boat comes equipped with a BUST’EM Blind, quite simply the most functional and innovative hard-shell boat blind on the water today. An intuitive side console helm paired with a cutting-edge Mercury FourStroke outboard engine—up to 75 horsepower!—makes for easy handling and strong, reliable performance. Choose from smart options including premium Lowrance fish finders, MotorGuide or Minnkota trolling motors and more. And we didn’t forget about man’s best friend: The Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl features a standard integrated dog ladder for easy boarding following duck retrieval. Get out there: The hunt is officially ON.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
40 - 90 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||20'||6.10 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1189 lb||539.32 kg|
|Bottom Width||70"||177.80 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||5||5|
|Max Person Weight||705 lb||319.78 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,333 lb||604.64 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||40||29.83 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl Features
- Mooring cleats (4)
- Genuine Bust’Em Boat Blind
- Cut'Em™ Hydra-Lift Shooting Flap - Hands-free instant shooting action with quick release overhead panels that hydraulically pop-up with just a touch
- Panel edges are cut in a ‘saw-tooth’ pattern to further disguise lines and edges
- Pop-up panels features adjustable height and magnetic triggers
- Wide open spaces for added mobility and unobstructed shoots
- Easy on/off removable hardshell design allows for multi-purpose uses
- Multiple entry points
- Hinged front access door
- Integrated dog door and ladder
- Galvanized wire mesh holds any type of natural grasses or camo material for adaptive camouflaging
- QuietHIDE™ ABS plastic shell
- Durable, all-welded light steel and aluminum tubular frame
- Designed to be trailered at highway speeds
- Forward aerated livewell
- 6.6 Gallon portable fuel tank
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Navigation lights
- Aluminum side panels
- Aluminum floor liner
- Accessory receiver gunnel
- Integrated trim tabs
- Sponson Pods
- Extruded center keel w/formed-in keels
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- Modified V
- Duck blind (easy access aluminum shell w/ multiple entry points)
- Side console (console w/steering cable & Mercury pre-rig) - Factory Installed
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy-duty transom knee brace
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- Aluminum w/ heavy-duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews