16' Olympic Jon Mod-V Bow, 20" Transom
Economical to own and easy to power Lowe Jons have been serving anglers, hunters and commercial clients since 1972. Built with only the best available materials like marine grade 5052-H34 riveted aluminum alloy, these boats are designed to be worked hard and put away wet. With durability enhancing features like rounded, formed-in keels, extruded and coined ribs, strong lifting handles and a durable paint finish inside-and-out your new Lowe Jon will be in your family for many great boating years. Let us build one for you.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||15'9.5"||4.81 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||450 lb||204.12 kg|
|Bottom Width||52"||132.08 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.072"||1.83 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||Tiller 35 HP/Remote 50hp||Tiller 26.10 kw/Remote 37.28 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||5||5|
|Max Person Weight||715 lb||324.32 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,216 lb||551.57 kg|
|Side Depth||21"||53.34 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
L1652MT Jon Features
- 2 Bench seats (center seat has gravity fed livewell/storage)
- 2 Transom handles
- Stainless steel bow eye
- Oar lock mounts (2)
- Formed-in keels
- Flat bottom, modified V-bow
- Formed-in spray rails
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- Transom drain plug
- Rear side pods
- Formed transom corner caps
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews