Versatility is the name of the game with the Lowe Sport Deck 224. Anglers will find everything they need for a successful day of fishing, while watersports fans will enjoy thrilling performance and handling. With the comfort and spaciousness of a pontoon and the agility of a sport boat, the SD 224 is perfect for all watersports—get the best of both worlds!
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
115 - 200 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||22'||6.71 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||2,180 lbs||988.83 kg|
|Bottom Width||85"||215.90 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||32 gal||121.13 l|
|Hull Gauge||.110"||2.79 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||200 HP||149.14 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||12||12|
|Max Person Weight||1,660 lbs||752.96 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,404 lbs||1,090.44 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||200 HP||149.14 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||115||85.76 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
- Acrylic/ABS composite console w/glove box
- Tilt steering
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Drop down privacy enclosure
- Heavy-duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- 2 bow chaise lounges
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- 2 Pedestal fishing seats
- Bow aerated livewell w/timer (11.4 gallon)
- Volt, tach, GPS speedometer, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- MP3 port
- (4) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Jensen JMS3 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Stern aerated livewell w/timer
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen w/ quick disconnects
- Trolling motor harness w/tilt switch (8 gauge)
- 1 Horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & ski eyes
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- Heavy-duty vinyl rub rail
- Reverse chine hull w/heavy-duty extruded keel
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Deck Boat Reviews