Legacy - NEW
Introducing the 50th Anniversary Lowe Legacy. It’s a tribute to your childhood memories of that shiny new Lowe bass boat that made aluminum boats famous… a modern homage to a classic that brought reliability and durability to everyday anglers in a time-honored design. Made to appeal with Lowe heritage branding and an advanced hull design, the new Lowe Legacy is an all-welded, all-aluminum heavy-duty tribute to our past. The new Legacy has increased hull strength that your grandfather could have only dreamed of.
The Legacy isn’t a bare-bones economy build either. It comes with remarkable standard features including a wide-open deck for easy fishing, front and back pedestal fishing bases, 30 gallon bow livewell, LED lit deck, and MotorGuide X3 trolling motor just for starters. Under that deck is plenty of storage space and a port side locking rod locker with tubes to keep 5 rods up to 8’ long in place and secure.
At the helm is a sturdy and good-looking matte black console with switch panel, gauges, Lowrance Hook2 4X fishfinder with GPS and mobile phone holder.
Keeping things old school cool, the Legacy looks rad too with retro graphics, vintage-style bass boat stripes, and your choice of white, black, or gray painted hull with super-tough polyurethane enamel finish.
Relive that childhood memory of being king of the lake in a new modern classic - step into a Lowe Legacy and be part of the next generation of legends. It’s a Lowe family tradition.
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury® 60 ELPT FourStroke||$16,995|
|Mercury® 60 ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$17,095|
|Mercury® 90HP ELPT FourStroke||$18,795|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
60 HP - 90 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||18'||5.49 m|
|Package Length||248"||629.92 cm|
|Package Width||85"||215.90 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1129 lbs||512.11 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6||6|
|Max Person Weight||600 lbs||272.16 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1150 lbs||521.63 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||60 HP||44.74 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Legacy - NEW Features
- Mooring cleats (4) in gunnel track
- Matte black side console w/ switch panel, 12v power outlet & cell phone holder
- Black composite steering wheel
- Drink holders (3)
- Gray driver/passenger fold down seats (2)
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder (Factory Installed)
- Gray Fold Down Fishing Seats (2)
- 16 oz. Marine grade carpet (Shadow Gray)
- Bow aerated livewell w/ bait bucket (30 gallon)
- Built-in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Speed, Tach, Trim & Fuel
- 1 Passenger Grab Handle
- Locking port rod storage-holds (5) 8' rods
- Rod rack insert
- Platform w/ plastic storage compartment (stern)
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor - Factory Installed
- Trolling motor outlet w/ 8 gauge wiring harness in the bow
- Bilge Pump (manual)
- 1 horn
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stern fishing deck
- Bow fishing deck
- Extruded w/ accessory receiver track
- Rounded, formed in strakes
- Chine extrusions
- Heavy duty extruded one piece keel
- Preformed hardened ribs
- Mod-v hull
- Full length all aluminum welded grid style stringer system
- Formed transom corner caps
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy-duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Legacy - NEW Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews