The Lowe Stinger 198 flagship received serious upgrades for 2019, and these advances add class and style to a legendary Lowe hull design that will set your fishing apart. With its super-wide 94” beam and almost 83 sq. feet of fish-fighting space, you’ll dominate on the water. An industry-leading 150 horsepower outboard gets you on the fish fast, and a durable Lowe aluminum hull can handle higher top speeds and harder use. Choice fishing features including premium fold-down pedestal seats, aerated livewell, a MotorGuide X3 45FW trolling motor, a Lowrance Hook-3X fishfinder, and a locking center rod locker with 8 tubes for rods up to 8’6”. New stylish touches including red-tinted hull accents, chrome gauge bezels, and red backlit fiberglass console with metal flake add luster to your fish-fighting dominance. Get out there and show the bass who’s boss with the reinvigorated Lowe Stinger 198!
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
115 - 150 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||19'8"||5.99 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1240 lbs.||562.45 kg|
|Bottom Width||64"||162.56 cm|
|Cockpit Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||29 gallon||109.78 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4||4|
|Max Person Weight||650 lbs.||294.83 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1240 lbs.||562.45 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||115||85.76 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||21"||53.34 cm|
Stinger 198 Features
- Mooring cleats - black nylon (6)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Console w/tinted windscreen & black soft grip wheel & provision for up to 7" in-dash depth finder and illuminating panel
- Black soft grip wheel w/ chrome accent
- Bow trim switch with tool holder
- Cup holders (2)
- Premium bucket seats
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- 2 Fold-down fishing seats w/ pedestals
- 16 oz. Marine carpet (Shadow Gray)
- Built-in fuel tank (29 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Passenger grab handle
- Stern aerated livewell w/ divider, timer & recirculating system w/pump out (30 gallon)
- Locking center rod locker with rod tubes (10) 8'6"
- 4 Pedestal seat bases (3 bow, 1 stern)
- Rod bungee holder (2)
- Tackle box bungee holders
- Aft deck storage boxes (port and stbd)
- Storage compartment coin box (between bucket seats)
- Stern battery storage
- Rear tackle storage (2)
- Bow deck storage compartments (2)
- Step box with storage compartment
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- MotorGuide® X3 45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- 12V accessory wiring to bow
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Bow & stern navigation lights
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Bow deck non-skid mat step
- Extruded gunnels w/rub rail insert
- Heavy-duty extruded one-piece keel
- Chine extrusions
- Rounded, formed-in keels (4)
- Modified V
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- All-welded; All-aluminum
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Stinger 198 Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews