Take your fishing game to new extremes with this superior-value bay boat. A high-performance aluminum pad hull and well-equipped center console layout deliver maximum fishability and easy handling. The 20 Bay is designed to keep you safe, dry and ready no matter the water conditions, with a seamless cockpit finish and injected foam construction for a smooth, stable ride. And with premium features including a huge 30-gallon livewell and 16-gallon baitwell, a standard MotorGuide® trolling motor and Lawrence Hook - 3x fishfinder, shock-absorbent SeaDek® traction surface, and an array of available paint and seating options, your prey don’t stand a chance. The rugged center console 20 Bay reflects Lowe Boats’ expert craftsmanship and proud heritage of delivering top quality to serious anglers.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
90 - 150 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||20||6.10 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,377 lb||624.60 kg|
|Bottom Width||67"||170.18 cm|
|Cockpit Depth||20"||50.80 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gal||113.56 l|
|Hull Gauge||.125"||3.18 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||8||8|
|Max Person Weight||1,150 lb||521.63 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,900 lb||861.82 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Side Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
20 Bay Features
- Mooring cleats (4)
- Baitwell (16 gallon)
- Fiberglass center console w/black steering wheel & windscreen
- Switch panel w/rocker switches
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Cup holder
- Leaning post w/cushion & foot rest
- Rear deck jump seats w/under seat storage
- Console forward fixed passenger seat w/seat & back pads
- 2 Fold-down fishing seats w/stainless steel pedestal bases
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- Speedometer, tachometer & fuel
- 4 Grab Handles (stern deck & fwd console)
- Aft recirculated livewell (30 galllon)
- Locking bow port & starboard rod lockers (7'6" rod length)
- 6 Console rod holders
- Under console battery storage
- Front deck storage compartments
- Under jump seats (2 compartments)
- MotorGuide® VariMax V55SW Trolling Motor
- Bow trim switch
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- Push button courtesy light
- Lighted push button switches
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Floor drains
- Extruded gunnels w/rub rail insert
- Aluminum, all welded 0.125" high performance pad hull
- Extruded center keel w/formed-in keels
- Chine extrusions
- (7) Longitudinal ribs w/floor runners
- 2 Piece hull
- Seamless cockpit finish
- Injected foam construction
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy-duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews