Start making memories that everyone will smile about years from now on the all-new Lowe FS 1625. The first time your son made it up on a wakeboard. Your daughter's first catch. Weekends that you and your bro’s spent at your favorite fishing hole. This is the boat that does it all without breaking the bank. With seat bases on front and rear casting platforms, center in-deck rod locker and an aerated bow livewell, the Lowe FS 1625 is ready to take anglers casting for gamefish. With 3 pedestal seats, it’s ready for anchoring and soaking bait for panfish, too. Or, set it up for watersports of all sorts with an optional ski pylon. Big-boat amenities including a Bluetooth-compatible Jensen stereo and potent Mercury® power puts you in control of the fun. The rugged aluminum hull dominates all conditions, and the walk-through layout provides extreme convenience. Enjoy all your on-water obsessions on this roomy, high-performing, and versatile fish-n-ski package.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.Offer available to well qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
20 - 90
|Overall Length||16'5"||5.00 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1265 lbs||573.79 kg|
|Bottom Width||70.5"||179.07 cm|
|Bow Height||38"||0.97 m|
|Cockpit Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||12 gal Portable||45.42 l Portable|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6||6|
|Max Person Weight||797 lb||361.51 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1425 lbs||646.37 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||90||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||20||44.74 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
FS 1625 Features
- Mooring cleats - black nylon (4)
- Dual gray consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & black soft grip wheel
- Control panel w/ five rocker switches and cell phone holder
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Cup holders (6)
- 2 fold-down fishing seats (driver & passenger)
- Rear deck jump seats
- 16 oz. Marine carpet (Shadow Gray)
- Bow aerated livewell (14 gallon)
- 12 Gallon portable fuel tank
- Tach & speed gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Locking center in-floor rod locker (6) 8' rods
- 4 pedestal seat bases (3 cockpit, 1 rear)
- Locking glove box with storage
- Bow storage compartment
- Stern battery storage
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- Extruded gunnels
- Full-length heavy-duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1)Transducer bracket-welded on
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews