If you’re looking for the perfect vessel for nonstop activity and extreme reliability, the Lowe Fish & Ski 1710 is the boat for you. This vessel offers terrific value and unbeatable versatility, with sleek styling, loads of premium amenities, and everything you need for angling success. From the spacious fishing decks to the thrilling Mercury® power, the FS 1710 lets you fish and play all day. Enjoy all varieties of water sports in an FS 1710, and discover why Lowe Boats is recognized with Customer Satisfaction Index awards year after year. Get started on your next boating adventure: Contact your nearest Lowe dealer today.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
60 - 115
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
FS 1700 Specifications
|Overall Length||16' 10"||5.13 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1622 lbs||735.73 kg|
|Bottom Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Bow Height||41"||1.04 m|
|Fuel Capacity||26 gal||98.42 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max Cockpit Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp||85.76 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6||6|
|Max Person Weight||995 lbs||451.32 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1497 lbs||679.03 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||115||85.76 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
|Transom Height||25"||63.50 cm|
FS 1700 Features
- Flip-up stainless steel mooring cleats (4)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Dual black consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & chrome accented wheel
- Cup holders (6)
- Rear deck jump seats w/under seat storage
- Bow seat back cushions and combing pads
- 3 Fold-down seats (driver's seat on locking pedestal w/slider, a passenger seat & fishing seat)
- 16 oz. Marine carpet (Shadow Gray)
- 26 Gallon diurnal fuel system
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Aft aerated livewell (24 gallon)
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (4 - 6'6" tubes)
- 5 pedestal seat bases (3 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Bow, stern, port & starboard storage
- Locking glove box with storage
- Bulk head storage ‐ Open
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- Under deck storage
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Pressure treated plywood floor w/ lifetime limited warranty
- Vinyl padded sidewalls
- Stretch‐form extruded gunnel
- Full-length heavy-duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1)Transducer bracket-welded on
- Transom power bar
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews