FM 165 Pro WT
Don't let anything distract you from a perfect day outdoors. The Lowe FM 165 Pro WT gives serious anglers the confidence to take on big water and bring home big fish without ever having to second guess performance. It features an expertly crafted aluminum Lowe deep-V hull, a convenient walk-thru windshield layout, and large bow and stern fishing decks with convenient livewells, for performance you can count on. Reliable and capable for the long haul, this Fishing Machine lives up to its name. Hardcore anglers choose Lowe, and we’ve got 26 Customer Satisfaction Awards to prove it.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 90
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
FM 165 Pro WT Specifications
|Overall Length||16'5"||5.00 m|
|Package Length||238"||604.52 cm|
|Package Width||91"||231.14 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,250 lb||566.99 kg|
|Bottom Width||70.5"||179.07 cm|
|Bow Height||38"||0.97 m|
|Fuel Capacity||26 gal||98.42 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max Cockpit Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 hp||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6||6|
|Max Person Weight||854 lb||387.37 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,456 lb||660.43 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||90||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Side Depth||38"||.97 m|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
FM 165 Pro WT Features
- Flip-up stainless steel mooring cleats (4)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Dual black consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & soft grip wheel
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 Fold-down seats
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- 16 oz. Marine carpet (Shadow Gray)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (14 gallon)
- 26 Gallon diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Aft aerated livewell (19 gallon)
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (4 - 6'6" tubes, 2 - 7' tubes)
- 7' Locking port rod locker
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Locking glove box with storage
- Bow, stern & starboard storage
- Bulk head storage ‐ Open
- Console storage box
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- Under deck storage
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (50"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- Extruded gunnels
- Full-length heavy-duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1)Transducer bracket-welded on
- Transom power bar
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews