FM 1675 WT
Introducing the FM1675 WT. This Deep-V walk-thru is a true fishing machine. At 16’9” long and 86” wide, there is a ton of room to fish and move about. Two livewells to hold all of your fish without having to go back and forth—an aerated 19-gallon livewell in the stern and another aerated 14-gallon livewell in the bow. There are lots of built-in storage too, including a side rod locker and trolling motor battery storage near the bow. This year we also have a redesigned rear deck conversion bench option and an all-new adjustable gunnel cleat system.
We also offer an optional ski-pylon for when you want to get down to some serious fun between casts. The Fishing Machine 1675 Walk-thru truly has it all.
Note: Model year 2021 seat style differs from photography.
Outboard HP Range
25 HP - 90 HP
|Overall Length||16'9"||5.11 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,219 lb||552.93 kg|
|Bottom Width||70.5"||179.07 cm|
|Cockpit Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Deadrise||15 deg||15 deg|
|Fuel Capacity||20 gal||75.71 l|
|Hull Gauge||0.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6||6|
|Max Person Weight||854 lb||387.37 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1425 lb||646.37 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25 HP||18.64 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
FM 1675 WT Features
- Mooring cleats - black nylon (4)
- Dual black consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & chrome accent steering wheel
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Console Storage
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 fold-down fishing seats (driver & passenger)
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- Vinyl floor cockpit
- 16 oz. Marine grade carpet (bow & aft decks)
- Bow aerated livewell (14 gallon)
- 20 Gallon diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Aft aerated livewell (19 gallon)
- 7' Locking port rod locker w/ 6 rod tubes
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Bow, stern & starboard storage
- Locking glove box w/storage
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Extruded gunnel w/internal mount system & canvas hook system
- Full length heavy duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
FM 1675 WT Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews