FM 1775 WT
Great for big water but not too big for smaller lakes, the new FM1775 WT Deep-V fishing machine has fierce fishability. At 17’ 9” long, 86” wide, and a max 115hp Mercury outboard, the FM1775 bridges the gap between the FM1675 and the larger FM1800.
We made the windshield walkway wider to let you easily move about between bow and stern to cast, play fish, and access the TWO huge livewells—an aerated 14 gallon live well in the bow and a second aerated 19-gallon livewell in the stern.
There is abundant storage throughout including a side storage compartment, a roomy center rod locker, trolling motor battery storage in the rod locker, and an optional cargo net in the bow. The rear deck conversion bench option was redesigned and we added a much more versatile adjustable gunnel cleat system so you can put those cleats right where you need ‘em.
Of course, we have the popular options too! Ski-pylon and swim platform options let families and watersport enthusiasts do what they love best... the Fishing Machine 1775 Walk-thru continues its tradition of redefining what a great fishing rig should be.
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
- Mercury® 115hp Command Thrust Performance Report
- Mercury® 115hp ProXS Performance Report
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury® 90 ELPT FourStroke||$23,145|
|Mercury® 115 HP ELPT FourStroke||$23,845|
|Mercury® 115 ELPT PRO XS FourStoke||$24,245|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Price is in U.S. dollars and applies in the U.S. and Canada only. Dealer sets actual price. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep & tax additional. See participating dealer for details.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
90 - 115 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||17'9"||5.41 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1317 lbs||597.38 kg|
|Bottom Width||70.5"||179.07 cm|
|Cockpit Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Deadrise||15 deg||15 deg|
|Fuel Capacity||20 gal||75.71 l|
|Hull Gauge||0.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max Person Capacity||6||6|
|Max Weight Capacity||1477 lbs||669.96 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||115 HP||85.76 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
FM 1775 WT Features
- Mooring cleats - black nylon (4)
- Dual black consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & chrome accented wheel
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 fold-down fishing seats (driver & passenger)
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- Vinyl floor cockpit
- 16 oz. Marine grade carpet (bow & aft decks)
- Bow aerated livewell (14 gallon)
- 20 Gallon diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Aft aerated livewell (19 gallon)
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (8 - 7'6" tubes)
- Locking port storage locker
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Bow, stern & starboard storage
- Locking glove box w/storage
- Bow battery storage compartment
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Extruded gunnel w/internal mount system & canvas hook system
- Full length heavy duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
FM 1775 WT Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews