FM 1900 WT
From the tournament trail to fish scales, the new Lowe FM 1900 WT provides anglers a commanding walk-thru fish boat package featuring both bold styling and incredible fishability. Designed to be a tournament-class performer with unbeatable quality, this full-sized fishing machine flagship is ready to take on the big waters. The FM 1900 WT features a durable aluminum Deep-V hull and a smart walk-thru windshield for easy access to the bow and stern fishing decks, each with a large aerated livewell. Take all the rods you want and easily store up to 10 total rods in its lockable center and side rod lockers. Massive built-in storage compartments including an in-deck storage space keeps your gear safe and stowed. Available with an array of quality fishing options including your choice of an optional Lowrance® Hook2 4X fish finder, MotorGuide® or Minn Kota® trolling motors, and Mercury® power, the FM 1900 WT will ramp up your arsenal even further. Set yourself apart from the competition with a flagship FM 1900 WT. It’s time you left your competition in your wake!
Note: Model year 2021 seat style differs from photography.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
90 - 150 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||18' 10"||5.74 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1850 lbs||839.15 kg|
|Bottom Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Bow Height||41"||1.04 m|
|Cockpit Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||32 gal||121.13 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Kicker Motor Max HP||9.9 HP||7.38 kw|
|Max HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||7||7|
|Max Person Weight||1115 lbs||505.76 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1777 lbs||806.03 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Side Depth||41"||1 m|
|Transom Height||25"||63.50 cm|
FM 1900 WT Features
- Flip-up stainless steel mooring cleats (4)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 anti-feedback steering
- Dual black consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & chrome accented wheel
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 Fold-down seats (helm w/ slider)
- Vinyl floor cockpit
- 16 oz. Marine grade carpet (bow & aft decks)
- Bow aerated livewell (14 gallon)
- 32 Gallon diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Aft recirculating livewell (21 gallon)
- Locking port rod locker
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (5 - 6'6" tubes, 5 - 7' tubes)
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Locking glove box with storage
- Bow, stern & starboard storage
- Bulk head storage ‐ Open
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- Under deck storage
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Pressure treated plywood floor w/ lifetime limited warranty
- Stretch‐form extruded gunnel
- Full-length heavy-duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
FM 1900 WT Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews