FM 1675 SC
At Lowe, we take the expectations of our customers seriously, and the FM 1675 Side Console is no exception. Equipped to deliver big fishing action this Fishing Machine has big value to match. Its deep-V aluminum hull handles rough water with ease, while an array of premium fishing features gives serious anglers the competitive edge at a price that can’t be beat. What’s more, the FM 1675 SC comes packed with plenty of smart storage space, including two livewells and a locking rod locker. It’s everything you love about Lowe in a more compact-sized, ready-for-action package.
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury® 25ELPT FourStroke||$15,895|
|Mercury® 60ELPT FourStroke||$17,895|
|Mercury® 90ELPT FourStroke||$20,495|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat, trailer and motor. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
854 lb People
Outboard HP Range
25 - 90 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||16'9"||5.11 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1232 lb||558.83 kg|
|Bottom Width||70.5"||179.07 cm|
|Deadrise||15 deg||15 deg|
|Fuel Capacity||20 gal||75.71 l|
|Max HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||854 lb||387.37 kg|
|Max Person Weight||6||6|
|Max Weight Capacity||1425 lb||646.37 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
FM 1675 SC Features
- Mooring cleats - black nylon (4)
- Console Storage
- Black console w/tinted windscreen & soft grip wheel
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 fold-down fishing seats (driver & passenger)
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- 16 oz. Marine carpet (Shadow Gray)
- Bow aerated livewell (14 gallon)
- 20 Gallon diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Aft aerated livewell (19 gallon)
- 7' Locking port rod locker w/ 6 rod tubes
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Bow battery storage compartment
- Bow, stern & starboard storage
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & storage eyes
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Extruded gunnel w/internal mount system & canvas hook system
- Full length heavy duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews