Roughneck 1655 Big River
For versatility and strength, the Big River never disappoints. Whether you’re chasing the biggest fish or tackling the biggest job, the Roughneck 1655 Big River is your ultimate ally. Reliable all-aluminum, all-welded construction and huge storage space make the Big River a perfect companion for a day on the water. And with Lowe Boats’ award-winning customer service, you’ve always got the boating support you need, on and off the water.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
20 - 60 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||16'||4.88 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||566 lb||256.73 kg|
|Bottom Width||55"||139.70 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||Tiller 40 HP/Side Console 60 HP||Tiller 29.83 kw/Side Console 44.74 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4||4|
|Max Person Weight||564 lb||255.83 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1023 lb||464.02 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||60 HP||44.74 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||20||14.91 kw|
|Side Depth||22.5"||57.15 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1655 Big River Features
- Aft bench seat
- 54" Bow deck w/storage cubby
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Aluminum floor liner
- Integrated trim tabs
- Formed-in keels
- Flat bottom
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy-duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews