Roughneck 1660 Deluxe Tiller
Looking for a rugged, dependable yet versatile workhorse? You’ve found it in the Lowe Roughneck 1660 Deluxe Tiller. This boat offers the spacious front deck and livewell of a side console, combined with the wide-open floor and sidewalls of a tiller model. Dual front storage compartments, rod holder and winged rear bench seat earn the Roughneck 16DT its “deluxe” designation. This configuration allows for increased horsepower, making it more than a workboat—it’s a boat you can truly enjoy, as well.
Note: Shown with dealer installed accessories.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 50 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||16'||4.88 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||670 lb||303.91 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||50 hp||37.28 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4||4|
|Max Person Weight||550 lb||249.48 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1051lb||476.73 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||50 HP||37.28 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Side Depth||21"||53.34 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1660 Deluxe Tiller Features
- Mooring cleats (4)
- Winged rear bench seat
- Bow aerated livewell (19 gallon)
- Port rod holder (accommodates 3 rods)
- Bow Deck pedestal seat base
- Stern deck pedestal seat base
- Bow deck storage compartments (2) w/ door seal and snap latches
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Control panel w/switches
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation Lights
- Roughliner Spray In Floor Liner
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Accessory receiver gunnel
- Integrated trim tabs
- Extruded center keel w/formed-in keels
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- Modified V
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy-duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews